€40,000 - €45,000
9 months ago
12 Mar 00:00
An Asset Management Company who is an alternative investment fund manager regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority is seeking and Operations Analyst.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handling trade process reconciliation, matching, solving eventual breaks for orders on equity, option, futures, swaps, OTC transactions;
- Liaising with service providers: prime brokers, executing brokers, custodian, fund administrator;
- Maintaining fund records up to date;
- NAV reconciliation;
- Ad hoc reporting;
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience ideally with long/short strategies;
- Responsible , fast learner, attention to detail, good communicator;
- Use of Bloomberg AIM or Enfusion is a plus.