25 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
In this role you will be an integral member of the operations team, directly supporting a high-volume trading platform across a varied suite of products. The main responsibilities will be overseeing full trade cycle, monitoring associated operational risk and implementing necessary controls.
The role requires ideally 2 years of markets experience either from another hedge fund/proprietary firm or a bank, excellent attention to detail and someone who is comfortable with working to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will possess advanced numerical skills and be confident using a range of business technology tools
- Managing all ongoing operational transactions in relation to investment activity, resolving issues with brokers, clearers, and development teams
- Reviewing T+1 cash and positions reconciliations generated by the portfolio management system and resolving any differences in a timely manner
- Static data control and system configuration to aid trade flow through systems
- Performing intra-day operational risk and control checks
- Production of business reporting