about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established banking institution is seeking to employ an Operational Risk Officer who will be reporting to Operational Risk Manager, and will be supporting the risk framework across the bank's entities.
Job duties include:
- Building and strengthening professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Producing management information and summarising key risk indicators and their trends
- Maintaining the risk and incident register and coordinating the RCSA sessions
- Assisting in preparation of business continuity plans
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance
- Good interpersonal skills