11 days ago
A well established international banking institution is seeking to employ an Operational Risk Officer to join their team.
- Building professional relationships with stakeholders in all business areas
- Coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment sessions while also maintaining the organization's register
- Investigating operational risk to obtain root cause analysis
- Supporting the delivery of operational risk while also strengthening the existing reporting processes
- Liaising with the Management in the testing of controls
- A Diploma in Maths, Statistics, Finance or Banking
- If not a professional qualification, 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English