about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Acting as the business partner for designated business areas to facilitate the delivery of the Operational Risk Framework
- Providing oversight and challenging the business through the provision of subject matter expertise and professional insight
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting of key risks and assuring the content of business RCSA to ensure it reflects ORF requirements
- Supporting business areas in the design of key risk indicators to assist in profiling specific risks, overview measurement and reporting
- Stress testing key risks to ensure controls are adequate. Facilitating scenario analysis process for the business.
- Possess previous working experience specifically in the areas of Operational Risk or Internal Audit
- Possess a Degree at MQF Level 6
- Have in depth knowledge of Financial Legislation & Regulatory Framework
- Have extensive banking and regulatory knowledge
- Possess excellent communication and leadership skills.