12 months ago
04 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Online Platforms Manager, the selected candidate will form part of a team that provide functional support for the eBanking and eWealth Platforms to other internal departments. The selected candidate will also help Product Owners shape new functionality on the platform, and test as it is released.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to front line teams who have queries or issues related to functionality of the eBanking and eWealth platform
- Investigating system issues and liaising with external suppliers to resolve issues
- Communicating issues with business users and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Supporting the Product Owners of the eBanking and eWealth channels in their analysis of new functionality for the platforms
- Engaging in Quality Assurance testing of new functionality and performing regression testing to check the platform remains stable
- Testing new functionality will be manual in nature but you will also assist other teams in designing ways to automate regression testing
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma in Computer Science or related area
- Experience in banking or the financial industry will be considered an asset
- Prior experience with Jira is an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills