REF B:- COMM22/2019
11 months ago
20 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Let's build a better tomorrow together
We’re looking for an analytical and self-motivated individual to join our Commercial team as an Online Experience Specialist.
Within this role you will play a key role in introducing new features and finding solutions for real business needs while we work towards expanding our online self-service facilities platforms and their user bases. To be successful in this role, you need to show real enthusiasm in exploring the latest industry trends, creative problem-solving, a drive to learn new skills, attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and time management skills;
- Strong interest in online and app best practices & in creating great user experiences;
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by job responsibilities;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Ability to work independently, with a supervisor, and as part of a team.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Majors in Marketing, Statistics, Research, or related fields;
- Experience with mobile apps and online portal insights;
- Experience with Hotjar and Firebase.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Supporting all communication, incentives and other tactics for the self-care channels to achieve transactional KPIs for these channels;
- Ensuring that all the content in the online channels is up-to-date and easily understood and that the user experience is continuously optimized;
- Monitoring of the channels and any changes in the performance, as well as transactions prior and after a launch of a new feature as well as prior and after promotional efforts;
- Coordinating and providing reports on user experience testing and any ad-hoc insights;
- Analysing the results and proposing the best action to achieve the goals;
- Understanding & finalizing requirements for the next features in cooperating with the Product Owner from the Digital team;
- Coordinating communication within Commercial and other teams to ensure that all requirements and online roadmap are well documented and communicated;
- Supporting various departments in the efforts to launch new features and achieving the company online roadmap;
- Working with the internal Marketing, Customer Experience and Digital teams to ensure top level self-care channels;
- Keeping track of deadlines and ensuring that all the required information is provided on time;
- Any other duties/projects as deemed necessary by the team.