over 1 year ago
31 Mar 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading international Financial Services Company is seeking a Junior Risk officer for its Risk Management Dept.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting senior team members in the design, development and maintenance of the risk management framework within the company
- Coordinating Operational Risk Identification and Assessments
- Analysing and discussing assessment outcomes with the risk owners in order to formulate mitigation plans as necessary
- Reviewing, monitoring and updating of operational risk observations and action plans
- Assisting internal functions in documenting and updating company’s procedures
- Providing support and training to staff to increase risk awareness within the company.
- Compiling and maintaining the company’s risk register and incident risk logs
- Compiling and monitoring a set of KRIs
- Assisting in the implementation and communication of the risk governance framework
Education, Qualification & Certification:
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Financial Services
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and shows initiative
- Energetic, positive and outgoing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English
- Work experience within the Insurance Industry would be considered an Asset.