€18,000 - €25,000
10 months ago
06 Jul 00:00
A Local legal company is currently looking for an office administrator to join its legal team on a full- time basis.
General Administration Duties
- Responsibility for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign.
- Updating internal policies and procedures.
- Searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes.
- Onboarding of new clients and updating current system records.
- Assisting lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise.
- Management & Screening of the team’s timesheets.
- Issuing of invoices and statement to clients on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the firm Partners, Associates and other administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- Preparation of reports and assistance with any financial reports that may be required.
- ‘A’ Level standard of education.
- Preferably 1 year in a similar role or working within an office environment
Find more Jobs in Malta