€17,000 - €20,000
10 months ago
18 Jan 00:00
An international fund and asset management group is seeking to recruit an office administrator who will be joining the Malta Office.
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests;
- Maintaining high standards of orderliness at the reception area and throughout the office;
- Booking meetings and setting up meeting rooms;
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls;
- Sorting and distributing postal mail;
- Ordering and distributing office supplies;
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and/or office management tasks.
- Previous experience within an office environment or in a similar role;
- Minimum O’ level standard of education;
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail;
- Proactively contribute to improving the service, actively identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Be professional and friendly in all that you do from punctuality and attendance to communicating with colleagues and customers.
Find more Jobs in Malta