Competitive daily rate
29 days ago
One of our clients, a leader in the financial sector is looking for an OBIEE Developer with experience in Siebel Analytics to join their team. You will be part of an agile development team who build and work on enterprise grade software systems on top development stack. This is a remote opportunity.
- Over 5 years of experience in IT Industry and over 2 years of experience in designing, development and implementation ofOBIEE 10.1.3.x/ Siebel Analytics 7.x
- Expertise in full life cycle Business Intelligence implementations and have an understanding of all aspects of an implementation project
- Experienced in gathering reporting and analysis requirements, documenting the report specifications, implementing the metadata layers including Physical, Business Model and Mapping, and Presentation layer.
- Proficient in defining :Key Performance Metrics (KPIs), facts, dimensions, hierarchiesand developing StarandSnow Flakeschemas.
- Expertise in design and development of the three layers(Physical/Business Model and Mapping/ Presentation)of anOBIEE Metadata Repository (.rpd)usingOracle BI Administration Tool.
- Highly skilled at configuring OBIEE Metadata Objects including repository, variables, interactive dashboards, and reports.
- Experienced in designing customized interactive dashboards in OBIEE using drill down, guided navigation, prompts, filters, and variables.
- Expert in using OBIEE Answers to create queries, format views, charts, and add user interactivity and dynamic content to enhance the user experience.
- Proficient in Installation, configuration, and administration of the OBIEE platform.
- Experienced in developing Dimensional Hierarchies, Level Based Measures, and adding multiple sources to business model objects.
- Skilled at creating and scheduling iBots in Oracle BI Delivers to provide real-time, personalized and actionable intelligence data to subscribers.
- Experienced in configuring and set up of OBIEE Security using LDAP and External Database Tables and configuring object level and database level security.
- Experienced in configuring Usage Tracking and Multiuser Development Environment (MUDE).
- Extensively worked with DBAs and BAs towards performance tuning in OBIEE and Data Warehouse environment using cache management, aggregate tables, and indexes.
- Extensive experience in creating executive reports with BI Publisher integrated with OBIEE.
- Experienced in creating interactive UI Design (Siebel Answers, Delivers, and Dashboards) including experience in User Interface Design using CSS, HTML, XML and Java Scripts.
- Highly skilled in Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, and Data Warehousing.
- Well versed in working with ETL Tools such as Informatica Power Center/ Power Mart 8.x/7.x in creatingSource/ Targetdefinitions, building Mappings/ Mappletsand creating and monitoringSessions/ Workflows.
- Experienced in creating Sessions, Workflows, Mappings, Mapplets using various available transformations in Informatica, including Router, Aggregator, and Lookup.
- Very Good experience with Data warehousing and OLAP technology – designing star schema, snowflake schema, fact and dimension tables, physical and logical data modeling using Erwin/MS Visio/Smart Draw.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS 11i- R12 in Finance (AR, AP, GL, FA) and Supply Chain (OM, INV, BOM, WIP, PO), Project, and Manufacturing.
- Familiar with Oracle EBS 11i- R12 iModules – iProcurement, iSupplier, and iPayment.
- Familiar with Oracle BI Apps (OBIA) 7.9.x modules- Sales, Service, Marketing, HR, and Finance.
- Experience in creating and understanding Use Case Specifications and UML diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, and Flow Chart Diagram using Rational Rose and MS Vision.