3 months ago
04 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a Norwegian Campaign Coordinator, you will have a strong interest in Marketing Strategy and Entertainment, with a good understanding of the online gaming industry. Your creative ideas will translate into marketing campaigns aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Native Norwegian speaking, and fluent in English.
- A creative mindset in order to produce relevant exciting copy.
- 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a marketing team
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc).
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Casino Manager – from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimising.
- Producing and delivering commercial briefs, campaign plans and projections.
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials.
- Managing email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results.
- Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrate a multichannel and automated on-boarding and retention strategies.
- Provide excellent knowledge and understanding of the Norwegian market focussing on campaign performance, key events and customer behavioural trends.
- Launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices.
- Reporting on monthly campaign performance as it relates to the KPIs set – Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.