Competitive Daily Rate
9 days ago
Duration - 6 months with option to renew.
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Daily Rate - Based on market and very attractive!
Remote location - Eastern Europe and Europe, South America
Castille Labs is searching for an experienced Nodejs Developer to join our Global teams in delivering end-to-end solutions for complex technical requirements, lead projects from concept designing, testing and implementing a quality product.
- Building server less responsive web applications using Node.js
- Sharing ideas on project plans and timelines
- Doing quality assurance
- Design and implementation of high-availability and performance application
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement and maintain backend and frontend projects
- Work with APIs and with the newest and popular tech stack in the market
- At least 5 year’s experience working in a comparable software development role
- Experience working with Kafka, MongoDB and Microservices
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Some knowledge on Linux environments