Competitive Daily Rate
6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is searching for an experienced Node Js Developer to join our Global teams in delivering end-to-end solutions for complex technical requirements, lead projects from concept designing, testing and implementing a quality product.
- Building server less responsive web applications using Node.js
- Sharing ideas on project plans and timelines
- Doing quality assurance
- Design and implementation of high-availability and performance application
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement and maintain backend and frontend projects
- Work with APIs and with the newest and popular tech stack in the market
- At least 5 year’s experience working in a comparable software development role
- Experience working with Kafka, MongoDB and Microservices
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Some knowledge on Linux environments