3 months ago
07 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client in banking is seeking to recruit a Networking & IT Security Specialist to form part of their team responsible for the global technology infrastructure.
- Delivering, administrating, operating and troubleshooting the enterprise network devices and security infrastructure.
- Providing a point of escalation for advanced support in areas of competence.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Contributing to IT team objectives through subject matter expertise and support.
- An engineering or IT-related degree or equivalent.
- Relevant vendor certifications in networking and security technologies will be considered as assets.
- Solid experience in IP and Internet technologies. wired and wireless data networks, telecoms and connectivity.
- Experience with network management and performance monitoring technologies.
- Exposure to application and network security, endpoint and mobile security systems.
- Confident working with software-defined security and networking in virtualised environments.
- Authentication platforms and Cloud security, connectivity and access experience would be desirable.