24 days ago
A well-established IT solutions company is expanding the team and are looking for a Network Security Engineer.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Continuous training, including an in-house tech lab;
- Sponsorship for academic qualifications;
- Opportunity to work with a diversity of cutting-edge technologies;
- Room for career development
- Create and maintain documentation for the network configuration, network mapping, processes, service records, profiles maintained, and any maintenance carried out on Network oriented devices
- Work autonomously with client projects, performing scope of works and delivering what was defined on it
- Collaborate with sales, product management, engineering, and other departments on security-related items and any other duties as assigned by the company.
- Work under strict change control processes to ensure only authorized changes are made to devices
- Work under the direction of the Team Leader to maintain security devices and show practical experience in managing SIEM environments, firewalls, content filters, NIDS, proxy servers, HIPS, and packet capture devices.
- 2 years of experience in Network Security
- Industry Certifications in networking and security will be considered an asset
- Palo Alto Certification considered as an asset
- CCNP R&S/CCNP Security and Palo Alto Certification are considered as an asset
- LAN/WAN enterprise hardware.
- Network monitoring tools (Nagios, PRTG)
- Linux and scripting experience
- WAF experience preferably given to F5 or AZURE
- Deep understanding of HTTP/S + DNS
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN.