about 1 month ago
Dynamic and fast-growing company is looking for a Network Engineer- Voice Core.
- Taking an active and leading role in the HLR, HSS, MSS and IMS areas of responsibility;
- Advising Manager on all aspects of the operations and projects of the platforms under his/her responsibility;
- Responsible to monitor and control the execution of installations, configuration of equipment, troubleshooting and maintenance in the area of responsibility;
- Responsible to troubleshoot and solve issues on the above systems during and after office hours, as required, in order to ensure service disruption is kept at a minimum;
- Collaborating in the execution of projects through the various stages including design, installation, configuration, integration, acceptance, user testing and deployment;
- Working on new technologies / commercial offerings to deploy products in a timely manner, whilst ensuring all services are monitored appropriately and that the relevant KPIs are measured in order to guarantee a high level of system performance and reduced product churn;
- Responsibility to acquire the competence necessary to work with new technologies through active participation in training programs and by taking initiative to acquire further knowledge during the course of her duties;
- Compiling and analysing technical reports, records and statistics when necessary;
- Liaising with colleagues both within Core Networks and in other teams / entities as required;
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and other operators as required;
- Performing all duties and activities assigned in order to ensure that the highest performance standards are obtained;
- Responsibility to provide training to other members of staff.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Engineering or Technical IT field;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Have a positive attitude and can-do approach;
- In possession of a valid driving license.
- Desirable technical skills: IP Routing and Switching, LINUX, SQL and Database, Scripting, Protocol Knowledge of 3GPP and IETF.