Competitive Daily Rate
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
about 1 month ago
Deborah Melinda Arlanda
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you’ll be part of an innovative team, working in a great environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks?
One of our clients, an IT service management company is looking for a Remote Network Engineer.
Your role will consist of providing technical expertise in the design, implementation, and support of a new product set for the company.
Along with the DevOps team, you’ll contribute in increasing the efficiencies of the company, you should be able to scale and reduce our time to market with the use of automation and infrastructure as code (IaC).
You will research and develop new tools and processes for network infrastructure to ensure maximum network performance and availability both to internal and external customers.
- Drive the design and development efforts related to network architecture, scalability, availability, and performance in alignment with the product/service road map
- Ensure that the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security, and availability through continuous improvement
- Control existing automation tools as well as assist in the development of new tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events.
- Ensure that security measures are followed
- Optimize the efficiency of the network
- Create and maintain documentation for the network configuration, network mapping, processes, service records, profiles maintained, and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices
- Monitor requests and a ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved on time
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues and minimize downtime
- Sc. degree preferred and/or CCNP Certification
- At least 4 years’ experience in Enterprise Networks
- Experience with:
- LAN/WAN enterprise hardware.
- Network automation
- One or more programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc).
- Extensive knowledge of:
- TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN, and MPLS.
- DDoS Protection systems.
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients