about 1 year ago
29 May 00:00
A well-established IT solutions company is expanding the team and are looking for a Network Engineer.
- Attractive remuneration package,
- Continuous training, including an in-house tech lab,
- Sponsorship for academic qualifications,
- Opportunity to work with a diversity of cutting-edge technologies,
- Room for career development. ??
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ work experience,
- CCNA Level (Routing & Switching),
- Problem Solver & Analytical Thinker,
- Ability to design and implement large complex networks,
- Ability to produce enterprise class documentation & diagram,
- Working on own initiative but part of a team,
- Ability to use CLI,
- Experience with:
- HPE Network,
- HPE Aruba Next-Gen WiFi Solutions,
- HPE Aruba ClearPass,
- HPE Aruba Introspect.
- It will be considered an asset having:
- Experience in Enterprise Wireless Design, Deployment & Maintenance,
- Experience in 802.1X,
- CCNP Level (Routing & Switching),
- Familiarity of Linux & Scripting,
- Familiarity with network management/monitoring systems,
- Business level Proficiency in English Language (writing/speaking),
- Diploma from University of Malta.