7 months ago
20 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Well-established company is looking for a Network Administrator. The Network Administrator is responsible for managing all levels of Networking within the hosting operations environments.
- Configuration, administration and monitoring of CISCO routers, switches and access points (CISCO Classic + Meraki).
- Building of network topologies as part of projects.
- Transfer of networks from projects to regular operations.
- Incident, change and problem management according to ITIL.
- Second level support for LAN, WLAN and WAN components.
- Coordination and controlling of external service providers.
- Creation and editing of technical documentations.
- Completed training as IT specialist, specializing in system integration.
- Several years of experience in the field of administration (WAN, WLAN and LAN).
- CISCO certifications, minimum CCNA level or equivalent are preferred.
- Solid experience with network components from the producers CISCO and CISCO Meraki.
- Solid network know-how in LAN/WAN topologies, Routing/Switching and Security technologies.
- Working knowledge of OSI protocol family, Ethernet, IPv4, Ipv6 and routing protocols.
- Willingness to participate in on-call services.