Competitive + Attractive Incentive
30 days ago
A local institution is launching an exciting project, due to commence at the beginning of 2022, and is looking to recruit a Mortgage Specialist, who will be reporting directly to the Credit Operations Manager.
• Pro-actively promote the home loan preposition with prospective customers
• Prepare and process the mortgage application ensuring that credit quality standards are met whilst ensuring loans are processed as per established company procedures and policies.
• Build and maintain a close relationship with customers ensuring the best service levels and reputation.
• Identify and sustain new opportunities to grow the Home Loan product penetration in the market.
• Working closely with the immediate team aiming to build and maintain excellent relationships with other team members and intermediary bank officials.
• Be part of product planning and prioritisation and contribute with operational insights and knowledge to improve, clarify and enable product improvement.
• Providing assistance in maintaining various credit files and following up on client inquiries.
• Assisting administrative staff with periodic quality checks ensuring that the lending quality and audits standards are met.
• Award in Maltese Home Loan Finance Qualification (AMHLF).
• At least one year of experience working as a mortgage specialist or a similar role.
• Solid knowledge of banking procedures and financial documentation.
• Ability to handle confidential data in an ethical and professional manner.
• Excellent customer service skills and an ability to hunt for new business.
• Experience working with digital financial systems.
• Good computer skills, particularly relating to the Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
• Great organizational skills.
• Good understanding of risk and reward.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong work ethics.
• Strong team member with a great can-do attitude.
• Strong command of both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Health Insurance
- Annual Salary Review
- Bonus equating to circa 50% of the yearly salary, distributed quarterly (subject to performance)