almost 3 years ago
20 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A payment platforms provider is looking for a Mobile Developer (Using both Android and iOS) who will help start up a new product being offered to its clients.
This product will engage players by creating immersive lottery games that integrate
instant-win cash with mobile games that traditionally offer virtual goods as prizes. This is a logical convergence whose time has come and we are excited to pioneer the merging of these lucrative markets.
- 4+ years in native Android and iOS development.
- Knowledge in hybrid mobile development kits (Ionic, phonegap and others).
- Technical experience with responsive mobile UI and user experience.
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Release management experience with Google Play and/or Apple's App Store.
- Strong software design skills (Component-based design, IOS’ VIPER architecture and other Clean architecture design patterns).
- Standard knowledge in source-control process. With GIT being our preferred.
- Knowledge in test-frameworks and processes. Preferred knowledge in Behavioural driven development and testing.
- Be proactive and work out of your comfort zone.
- Technical skills developing in Android and iOS
- Take responsibility of your projects and provide technical direction from design, testing to release.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be a strong team-player.
- Expertise in both gaming and/or financial technology.
- They use cutting edge technology and latest development trends.
- Team ownership of technology and infrastructure. Everyone can have a say on the technology direction
Interested candidates contact Clare on email@example.com