over 1 year ago
05 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To join a well-established company in the banking industry, this person will have the opportunity to create cutting-edge software applications with specific focus on mobile platforms.
- Developing products for the online platforms, focusing on mobile applications
- Driving the design, development and implementation of enterprise-class applications using best practices and programming methodology
- Participating in the full development life-cycle, working closely with the product owners, other software developers and quality assurance teams
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to the Scrum team and Product Owner as well as assisting team members in archiving the overall targets
- Writing clear and detailed technical specifications for the products and providing handover to our support teams
- 3 years of experience developing applications within a commercial environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in cross-platform application development, targeting Android and / or iOS mobile apps
- Knowledge of the .NET framework and / or Java
- Familiarity with integrating mobile applications with back-end services, including HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, and SQL technologies
- Ability to help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Crucible, FishEye, as well as Kotlin and Swift