26 days ago
International provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally is seeking to employ a Money Laundering Reporting Officer for its Malta Office.
Job duties include:
- Retaining compliance of e AML / CFT Policies and Procedures with relevant laws and regulations
- Managing the approval of onboarding of new clients and the CRA
- Advising the Board on any updates that might be required to existing policies and procedures
- Manage the on-going review of AML / CFT / Sanction controls and suggest additional controls when required
- Identification of areas where additional training may be required;
- Provide guidance and support cross company in matters relating to compliance and AML
- To complete and investigate items presented in the form of a suspicious activity report (“SAR”), and present the findings in relevant formats
- Maintain compliance with the Codes of Practice for Trust Company Business, Fund Services Business, AML/CFT sanctions regulations and other regulatory requirements;
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Minimum 3 years of previous working experience in a similar role within corporate services and/or pensions industry
- Ability to communicate with high level stakeholders and take responsibility for decision making when required
- Able to tactfully deal with situations should they arise in the immediate team;
- Ability to engage the other and build credibility with internally influential individuals.