4 months ago
A tech company is seeking a manager to be responsible for the performance and development of key core online marketing areas which are SEO, Content development and marketing as well as Social Media.
Collaborating with the email marketing team, you will structure advanced email streams to keep engaging our audiences with relevant, top notch educational content.
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase the number of sales-ready product trial leads generated through SEO, content marketing and marketing automation
- Growing the readers base through Organic Search, Social Media and other channels
- Ensure quality of content is constantly improving and making a lasting impression
- Leading educational content marketing and production team
- Owning the production of product-focused educational content, e.g. videos and whitepapers
- Managing and support SEO efforts while enabling solid SERP, traffic and conversion performance around educational content from organic search
- Collaborating with our marketing automation team to build and optimize email flows as part of lead nurturing efforts
- Researching and analysing content consumption
- 5 years experience in the areas of SEO, content marketing and Social Media
- 3 years experience in managing performance-focused teams
- Comfortable outsourcing and working with agencies and freelancers
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Google Analytics and Excel user
- Experience in developing marketing automation programs and working with related platforms and working knowledge of Sales CRM platforms considered assets