2 months ago
21 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Experienced Marketing Manager is required to join an established firm in Financial Services based in Malta.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of operational plans that will drive leads (whilst creating preference for the firm’s Brand in the customers’ mind. This includes integrated marketing campaigns (360/multi-channel), digital and social media, press and PR, events and CSR programmes
- Defining, implementing and monitoring (ROI) the Marketing Plan, covering the Social Media and Digital, media planning, print, retail marketing activities.
- Developing and owning the Marketing calender which captures all integrated campaigns that will support the achievement of sales and growth objectives of the firm
- Developing supporting tools and communications for the sales team to ensure an efficient launch
- Delivering all collaterals and tools from a concept and content point of view that will support the delivery of sales targets and contribute to the Brand positioning establishment.
- Organising and reporting on the necessary tools and actions (beyond regulatory and compliance demand) that will improve evaluation and monitoring of Customers engagement and satisfaction
- Representing the firm at Events and Conferences as the key point of contact for press
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Master’s degree in Marketing or business administration
- Minimum of 10 working years of multi-disciplinary marketing experience both at strategic and operational levels
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Experience in financial services is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Customer driven with strong focus on quality of service.
- Excellent judgement and a demonstration of being decisive and tenacious.
- Highly dynamic and organised individual
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to challenge the status quo and inspire others to look for improvement opportunities