about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Global sports and entertainment company is currently looking for Marketing Executive (Japanese speaking) to join our Marketing & Communications team, to build brand awareness and launch their product to a critical market.
You must possess mother-tongue Japanese
- Producing, publishing and distributing local language materials on the company’s websites, content hubs and social media platforms
- Translating websites, content hubs etc. from source language to a target language, ensuring that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible
- Executing marketing and communications campaigns in the Japanese market and using Japanese media, social media and messaging platforms
- Creating brand profiles across Japan-specific media, social media and messaging platforms
- Creating timely and engaging content on their brands’ social media profiles to keep the communities engaged and informed on company developments
- Developing monthly reports on region-specific emerging media and social media trends for the CMCO
- Respond to media inquiries from Japan; arrange interviews and send out press releases.
- Public speaking on behalf of the client
- Translation service for the CEO and other senior managers for the purposes of media interviews
- Proof-reading content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases
- Excellent Japanese and English translation skills, including two to four years specific translation experience
- University Degree in Marketing or relevant fields would be considered an asset
- Holds experience with the following translating technology: Wincaps, SDL Trados Studio 2014, Worldfast Anywhere, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere and Flash, or similar.
- A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures, known as localisation
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages
- Self-motivated & eager to acquire new knowledge
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Experience of web content management
- Self -motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Native Japanese Speaker