5 months ago
27 Dec 00:00
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring alignment between the Regional commercial team and central marketing resources. You will develop and implementing marketing plans in order to attract potential customers. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Experience working with digital marketing, social media, or activations and events.
- Must be passionate about using and working with data to drive focus areas and improvements.
- Experience producing detailed creative design briefs.
- Continuously evaluate and report on marketing performance.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Interested in Sport & Casino games.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage requirements and tasks given to the central marketing teams (Programmatic, Social media and Affiliates) as well as execute with all relevant campaigns.
- Be the ‘bridge’ to ensure alignment between marketing comms (designed to acquire new players) and CRM (designed to monetise the existing player database)
- Ensure that marketing budgets are invested according to plan and delivering according to success metrics (customer acquisition, CPAs and activations)
- Act as a point of contact for escalation and resolution of queries related to all marketing queries.
- Take an active responsibility in ensuring that all marketing communications is adhering to relevant compliance and regulations.
- Accountable for the briefing and execution of all marketing campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.