almost 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client is an exceptional IT start-up based in UK and Malta. They construct Artificial Intelligence solutions which assist in businesses getting closer to their clientele through numerous channels and languages.
Would you like to join a low ego super collaborative team? Currently looking for a marketing specialist to help the team accelerate growth.
- Flexible hours
- Family friendly measures
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections and the best coffee in Malta!
- Competitive success oriented remuneration package
- Controlling the of the evolution of sales-qualified leads through marketing.
- Handling all digital channels with the intention to increase conversions, engagement and brand awareness.
- Managing and executing effective online and offline campaigns.
- Copy writing and overseeing all content for marketing purposes, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Knowing the product and consumer profiles and compositing specifications for each.
- Applying and supervising digital campaigns and budgets, record keeping and keeping accurate records and calling attention to variances.
- Compiling a summary of expenses post marketing campaign and an After-Action-Review on the execution.
- Accurate analysis of campaigns to guarantee meeting targets.
- Assisting in competitor analysis and reporting, especially in regards to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Advising tech teams on setting tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Following competitor activity by being on top of of market happenings and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Dealing with sub-contracted companies
- Manage inbound and outbound SEO efforts.
- Produce email newsletters with personalised content for different partners.
- Degree in Marketing is advantageous as would a qualification in CIM.
- Minimum 4 years working experience
- Google Certification would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrable project management/organisational skills.
- Confidence with spreadsheets and analysing data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Knowledge of Digital Analysis tools (HotJar, Google Analytics etc), Community Management tools and Optimisation tools.