over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille’s client is looking for a candidate to deal with the internal and external communications and information issued to license holders and public relations matters.
- Handling procurement-related paper work, liaising directly with suppliers, and keeping a record of expenses
- Monitoring digital news and print media coverage to circulate as necessary
- Managing databases for mail shots and events as well as the execution of local and international events
- Assisting in implementing campaigns, including media plan, procuring merchandise, obtaining rate cards, booking adverts etc.
- Compiling reports related to campaigns and the Team's initiative
- Supporting the management in dealing with enquiries received via email and social media platforms under the supervision of the client relations officer
- Communicating with external parties and provide excellent customer service
- Diploma in Marketing, Business or related discipline or a similar financial qualification
- ECDL certification considered an asset
- 3 years work experience in a similar role considered an asset
- Multi-tasking abilities and good communication skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and deal with a broad variety of issues
- Good command of English and Maltese both spoken and written.