10 months ago
02 May 00:00
Turkish-speaking Marketing & Communications Executive is required to join a global sports and entertainment company. You will be building brand awareness and launch their product to a critical market. The Marketing & Communications Executive must possess mother-tongue Turkish, business English and must possess knowledge and experience of marketing and communications in the local region.
- Producing, publishing and distributing local language materials on the company’s websites, content hubs and social media platforms
- Translation of websites, content hubs etc. from source language to a target language.You will ensure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
- Execution of marketing and communications campaigns in the Turkish market and using Turkish media, social media and messaging platforms
- Working closely with the Creative & Content team to produce region-relevant marketing material.
- Creating brand profiles across Turkey-specific media, social media and messaging platforms
- Developing region-specific PR and communications strategies
- Responding to media enquiries from Turkey; arrange interviews and send out press releases
- Translation service for the CEO and other senior managers for the purposes of media interviews
- Working with colleagues and agencies to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic across social media, search engine optimisation and PR
- Driving and managing social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success
- Proof-reading content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases
Skills and Experience required:
- Holds experience with the following translating technology: Wincaps, SDL Trados Studio 2014,Worldfast Anywhere, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere and Flash, or similar
- Qualifications in Marketing/PR
- Native Turkish Speaker
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Excellent Turkish and English translation skills, including two to four years specific translation experience
- Turkish and English interpretation skills, including experience interpreting business meetings
- A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures, known as localisation
- Subject matter knowledge specific to the content you'll be translating
- Interest in blockchain and a passion for football/sports
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- The ability to use initiative in a commercial context
- Self-motivated & eager to acquire new knowledge.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Turkish history, culture, customs and business protocol
- Experience of web content management.
- Experience in communications and marketing.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Must have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
Find more Jobs in Malta