3 months ago
04 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The role of the Marketing Analytics Manager is to ensure that the Marketing Analytics function within Betsson Group has an in-depth understanding of business performance in order to constantly reach our targets and optimize our activities. This includes ultimate responsibility for comprehensive reporting, dashboards, campaign tracking and evaluation, spend and
ROI optimization, effectiveness and efficiency optimization, advanced attribution and analysis across all Betsson Group markets and brands.
- Be working with the top funnel metrics and KPI metrics supporting the branding marketing strategy through utilizing sponsorships, brand ambassadors, influencers etc.
- Lead the marketing research, data integration and analytics, including exploratory, descriptive and predictive analytics; insights. using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Drive Marketing Mix Modelling within the company to understand the influence of marketing across channels and provide recommendations on how to generate marketing efficiencies.
- Leverage TV attribution insights to support optimal media buying based on ideal time of day, day of week, TV programs, Tv channels etc.
- Thorough understanding of key performance metrics on various digital acquisition channels such as Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, PPC, Programmatic and their underlying marketing technology.
- Allocate and modify budgets for efficient spending and support business strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI.
- Identify weak points and effectively improve non-performing areas and negotiate strategic, high impact, multi-brand publisher deals for the company.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and various levels of the organization and act as a business partner to the internal teams.
- Be responsible to form meaningful relationships with direct reports, colleagues, collaborating with peers, team members and senior management.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for Betsson Group’s data driven
approach and will work in partnership with facilitating teams such as BI, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Marketing Tech to ensure that the Marketing Analytics Team has accurate and timely access to data, self-service data capabilities and analytics tools to support Business decision making.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will lead an effective team of analysts at various.
seniority levels and be responsible for their performance, development and retention within the business.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Proficient in Excel, Google analytics, SQL, familiar with ETL tools such as KNIME
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as R, Python
- Expert in visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience working with multi-touch attribution tools
- At least 4+ years of related performance media experience.
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders.
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting.
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style.
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords and other ad exchanges.
- Familiar with whole spectrum of marketing processes and its drivers.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must.
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things.
Experience in igaming.