Depending on experience and qualifications
about 1 month ago
A growing market research and data agency helping businesses and public sector organisations create value and improve the way they work is seeking to hire a Market Research and Insight Consultant. Their Market Research & Insights team supports strategic and priority projects, data-driven point-of-views, market insights through a refined engagement process and a detailed work plan.
If you have a curious mind, a passion for looking for the story in the data and you are able to think creatively and analytically to communicate the ‘so what?’ value of data, articulating the key messages through meaningful presentations and persuasive arguments, then this is the opportunity for you.
Preferably, the candidate is an individual who has between 3 to 4 years’ experience, within a market research agency environment or as a social researcher in a public sector environment. Candidates with consulting experience in customer and user experience and/or financial strategy will also be considered for the post
Job duties include:
- Project management including managing colleagues within the team and having day to day client contact
- Involvement in all stages of the research project lifecycle including pitching, proposal preparation and costings, research design, fieldwork, analysis, reporting and client presentations
- Contribution towards business growth through business development activity
- Leading and mentoring the wider team
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Professional experience within the market research and/or consulting sectors
- Good at drawing the story from the data and communicating this creatively
- Candidates who speak the Maltese language shall be preferred.
- Strong quantitative research design, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to synthesise findings, extract compelling stories / insights and adapt communications dependent on audience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with ability to present ideas / solutions clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced in writing winning proposals and delivering pitches to clients
- Competent project manager for small to medium sized projects, including in leading engagement teams, managing project logistics and liaising with clients and monitoring financial outcomes
- Managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers e.g. panel providers
- Strong survey design, exceptional analytical skills and impactful delivery of results
- Ability to manage high volume workload, often multiple projects and work independently within a fast paced environment