about 1 year ago
21 Apr 00:00
An international hospitality company is seeking a Managing Director to run their local office and liaise with their partners overseas.
Responsibilities will be:
- Driving the current business;
- Managing the local office;
- Organising and heading up existing tours etc.;
- Developing a long term business strategy for local and overseas business;
- Preparation of annual budgets and presenting monthly management accounts
- Attending overseas Business Meetings;
- Attending/Participating overseas Fairs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within the hospitality and travel business
- Good financial understanding of the hospitality business
For more information please contact Nikki on email@example.com