about 1 month ago
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
AirX Charter is looking for a Management Accountant to join our Finance Team. The ideal candidate will report to the Group Financial Director.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all revenue and cost elements of a specific group of aircraft under management are accurately accounted for in the books and recorded on a timely basis. The candidate is also expected to liaise with various departments within the Company in order to anticipate, monitor, verify and approve all cost elements of these aircraft. Daily monitoring, reporting and forecasting of cashflow from the fleet type will be expected on a daily basis. This will require a strong analytical skillset in order to note potential inaccuracies, cost drivers, and financial trend as well as briefing the Group Finance Director and Senior Management on actual performance.
What will you do:
• Vetting, approving and posting of supplier invoices.
• Regularly meeting with Heads of Departments to prepare weekly forecasts of expenditure.
• Raising invoices for recharges in a timely manner and posting of customer invoices.
• Coordinating advance payments in accordance with key terms of underlying agreements.
• Monitoring cashflow on a daily basis ensuring that sufficient funds are maintained for the operations of the fleet type.
Who are we looking for:
• Fully qualified accountant.
• The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrate the following competencies: flexibility, initiative, effective teamwork, effective communication.
• Highly organised, meticulous and attentive to detail.
• Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset.
• Experience in the aviation industry is desirable.
• Be able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
• Training and professional development.
• A challenging and dynamic work environment.