over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Well established international insurance company is seeking to employ a Litigation Lawyer. The person will be reporting to the Head of Legal and supporting the operations within the Legal Office.
Main duties include:
- Coordination of legal issues ( Claims Area ) - first point of reference for internal stakeholders and liaison with the appointed corporate/external legal advisors if applicable
- Representing the Company in Court and draft/review any relevant judicial documents
- Review of relevant policy wordings
- Coordinate and take responsibility for court requests, including witness summons
Qualifications and Skills required:
- A Degree in Law and warrant to practice Law in Malta
- 2 years of previous litigation experience
- Previous experience in banking, insurance industry or with the regulator would be considered an asset
- Fluent spoken and written Maltese and English; Spanish would be considered an asset