Attractive with benefits
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Leading banking institution in Malta is seeking to recruit a Legal Officer to join their growing Legal Unit. An excellent opportunity for a graduate or a junior lawyer to build a career within the banking industry.
Job duties include:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing general commercial agreements and documents.
- General legal advice on a variety of industry relevant matters
- Keeping updated on legislative novelties
- Supporting the Legal Manager in a variety of projects as required
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta ( open to candidates that are to sit for the warrant in the coming months ).
- Previous experience within a law firm or credit institution will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English.
- Ongoing internal and external training, both locally and abroad
- Study leave
- Sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Free life and premier health insurance
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Staff savings account at a highly preferential rate
- Home loan subsidy
- Free parking
- 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- Remote working and flexible hours
- Extended unpaid parental leave
- Possibility to work reduced hours
- Fitness refund
- Additional bank holidays
- Staff discounts