over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A global sports and entertainment company operating through blockchain technology is seeking to employ a Legal Officer to join the Legal Department, reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
Job duties include:
- Assisting in day-to-day legal issues
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts, T&Cs and other legal documentation
- Legal research
- Assisting with developing and revising policies and procedures to ensure full legal compliance
Skills and Qualifications required:
- University Degree in Law
- Lawyers with a local warrant will be given preference
- Previous experience in a law firm or as an in-house counsel will be considered an asset
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge in data protection, commercial, corporate, civil & employment law
- Knowledge of blockchain will be considered an asset