19 days ago
Client currently looking for an experienced lawyer to join as in-house legal counsel for its Group operations. The chosen candidate will advise on general legal issues including but not limited to corporate, commercial, employment and data protection law, whilst working closely with senior management to deliver on strategy and legal solutions for the group.
Responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the legal aspects of human resources, finance, insurance, intellectual property, business development, contract management etc.;
- Overseeing any GDPR and other data protection matters and leading the team of DPOs
- Providing legal advice in relation to any litigation cases
- Acting as legal advisor to the Board of Directors of the Company and Group.
- Liaising with external counsel where necessary.