over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established company is seeking to employ an in-house Legal Counsel.
Job duties include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and any other legal documentation relating to the Company's business
- Providing advice on legal matters
- Communicating with external law firms
- Assisting and conducting matters relating to corporate governance
- Providing guidance on local and EU regulations relevant to the Company's business
- GDPR compliance
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Warranted and qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years of working experience ( post qualification )
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong knowledge of Commercial and Corporate Law
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an asset
- Able to travel within Europe as may be required
- Experience in an international working environment would be beneficial