6 days ago
Job duties include:
- Assisting Clients with queries in relation to corporate matters
- Handling and assisting in the formation, dissolution and restructuring of legal structures
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents ·
- Contract review
- Liaising with authorities, and other relevant stakeholders
- To keep abreast with of developments with local regulatory and AML/CFT requirements
- To report suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Previous industry experience in a similar role will be seen as great advantage
- A degree in Law from the University of Malta.
- Warrant to practice as advocate in Malta is considered an asset.
- Highly motivated and able to work under strict deadlines