about 1 month ago
A global financial services provider is looking to employ a Legal and Corporate Services Officer to join their corporate solutions team.
- Dealing directly with clients and other authorities while also reviewing/ drafting fund and corporate documents.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legislation and regulation.
- Drafting registers, resolutions, notifications while also attending and organising of client meetings.
- Compliance with procedures and template documentation and assisting the compliance team with KYC.
- Provide support and assistance to senior team members.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- 1 to 2 years of experience within a similar role.
- Legal Degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbal and written.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of IT.