€60,000 - €65,000
11 months ago
03 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An independent global service provider of a broad range of assurance, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services is currently looking for a Legal and Corporate Services Director to join it’s team.
Reporting to the Managing Director the selected individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients with setting up structures and with their ongoing legal work;
- Assisting with the review of client companies ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for client companies in their relevant jurisdiction;
- Ensure that all activities are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Perform corporate, legal and administrative work;
- Promote company services and potential offerings in such a way as to further extend the current client base;
- Maintain statutory records and assist clients with on-going regulatory compliance issues;
- Assist clients with legal requirements;
- Execute legal work such as incorporation and take decisions independently;
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry and apply knowledge where necessary;
- Deal with day to day client queries;
- Ensure that “Know Your Customer” rules are adhered to;
- All other tasks related to the position.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar environment;
- Sound knowledge of international structures and the administration thereof;
- Degree level of education in Law
- Business development skills and willing to travel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Take decisions and solve problems;
- Accurate and quick with attention to detail;
- Mature judgement, loyalty, tact and discretion;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Team player.
Find more Jobs in Malta