over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are looking for a lead native developer to lead our IOS and Android teams. You will be responsible for the development of our new native trading applications which are aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch as well as Android
Your primary focus will be to design the architecture of the applications as well as their development. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design the architecture of the application in both Android and IOS.
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation
- Proficient with Swift / Android
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Possessing an IT Qualification is preferred
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta Cuschieri Group, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta Cuschieri Group.