11 months ago
30 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
You will be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you have these traits, we look forward to hearing from you.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of high value affiliate accounts with the objective of growing the Betsson Group new depositing customers
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with Senior Group Managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partners
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- At least 3 years of experience in affiliate account management in igaming
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is considered a big advantage
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team
Find more Jobs in Malta