about 1 year ago
30 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the world’s largest independent fund administration and middle office solutions providers is currently looking for a Junior Systems Administrator.
- Maintenance of systems across various platforms;
- The application of maintenance patches and hotfixes;
- Various technical requests/projects as requested by the manager;
- Installation of software.
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science (or similar) or at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong work ethic and passion for technology;
- Be able to apply themselves across various scenarios;
- The following skills will be considered an asset:
- Basic database management,
- Basic scripting (Bash or Batch) and/or programming,
- Networking and Windows Server experience,
- Linux experience,
- Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP or OC).
Find more Jobs in Malta