€50 daily on partnership agreement (B2B)
29 days ago
Castile Labs is growing at a very fast rate and our Performance team will need to grow slowly in tandem to support deployed Castillians on our platform. Hence, we are seeking the right person to join the team, fitting within our Castillian culture and seeking to ensure Castillians enjoy their journey and remain fully engaged with Castille.Responsibilities
You shall report directly to Castille’s designated Manager and/or reporting lines. In that capacity, you shall do and perform the following with minimal supervision and guidance:
- Assist in the Onboarding Process, ensuring the follow ups are done prior new recruits join client with proper guidelines on how to collaborate smoothly with client.
- Follow up on One-to-One sessions with Castillians and collate feedback for actions
- Assisting in the management of career growth and development for all Castillians
- Assisting in Learning and Development of Castillians engaged on the Labs Platform.
- Assisting in Identification of training providers both internal and external to the Platform
- Supporting in the Performance Appraisals conducted quarterly and documented using an appropriate Appraisal Form
- Supporting the Performance Consultant with any other performance management duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Self-Driven, and good team player
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the company with maturity and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Positive Attitude
- Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum education: Bachelors degree in human resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in similar role preferably involved in recruitment of technical employees in IT Sectors.
- B2B Contract type
- Preferably Eastern Europe Region but definitely in the CET time zone