10 months ago
11 Jul 00:00
A European based investment management firm with offices in London and Malta, is seeking a Junior Operations Analyst to work in their Malta office. The Junior Operations Analyst will report to the Head of Fund Accounting and Operations (also Malta-based) and will work with other members of the Operations team to support all post-execution trading activities for the funds managed.
- Ensure trades are booked correctly in internal systems,
- Ensure trades are processed and confirmed prior to relevant deadlines,
- Complete daily reconciliations of cash and stock positions,
- Identify and support corporate action events,
- Process cash transactions,
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to proactively resolve queries.
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and investment strategies,
- Excellent Excel skills and eager to learn new systems,
- Excellent communication, organisational skills.
Find more Jobs in Malta