over 1 year ago
15 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established international trust company is seeking to employ a Junior Lawyer to join the growing Legal team.
Job duties include:
- Corporate files maintenance
- Drafting and preparation of M&A documents, minutes and resolutions
- Support in drafting standard agreements and other legal documentation
- Assist in compliance matters - reporting and due diligence
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Degree in Law from the University of Malta. Candidates with interest in corporate law and financial services law will be given preference
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Other languages will be considered an asset
- Good IT skills