€20,000 - €23,000
2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A CSP offering accounting, audit and various other services is currently looking for a Junior Corporate Executive to join its corporate services department.
- Manage a small portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures;
- Preparation of corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance;
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system;
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal departments;
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
Skills and experience
- A-level standard of education;
- Previous experience working in Corporate will be considered an asset but is not a must for this role;
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.